2023 Atlantic Classic Sale Consignors Meeting
2023 atlantic Classic Sale consignor Contract and Entry Form
Sale entries are due May 31st, 2023 and must be accompanied by a signed consignor’s contract. Please ensure that all information on your entry is completed and accurate and that you have read the consignor’s contract in full. All horses entering the sale must be microchipped, DNA, and have their parentage verified by Standardbred Canada prior to the sale. If you need to have your horse microchipped, please contact Stephen MacLeod to book an appointment at 902-897-5156 at least six weeks prior to the sale. If there is a change to your yearling’s sex or staking prior to cataloging please notify the Sale Manager at 902-569-1682 immediately to ensure accuracy of your consignment on sale day. If you have successfully submitted your application online you will receive a copy of your entry and a verification message. If you have any questions regarding your entry, please contact Julie Jamieson at 902-569-1682
***NEW FOR THE 2023 ATLANTIC CLASSIC SALE***
- All yearlings entered, are required to be at the place of sale prior to 2:00 p.m. on October 5th, 2023 (any exceptions must be approved by the Sale Manager in advance) and yearlings must be delivered free of charge to the Atlantic Classic Sale. Reserve bids will be accepted until 11 am on sale day.
- A yearling viewing will be held October 5th from 4-8 p.m. at the sale grounds. Participation by consignors on site is mandatory.
- The sale will commence at 12:30 p.m. on October 6th, 2023. All yearlings consigned to the sale must have their assigned hip numbers on and be ready for presentation to interested buyers by no later than 9 a.m. on sale day.
- Consignors can register to be paid by direct deposit for 2023. If you would like to be paid by direct deposit please print the form below and return it with your entry to email@example.com.
- Proof of liability insurance on each yearling entered in the sale is mandatory and must be submitted by no later than October 1st, 2023 to the Sale Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. SC members can purchase liability coverage for a million dollars on their yearling for $10 by clicking on the link below. This coverage will be good from October 1st to December 31st, 2023. Other acceptable forms of liability coverage include a copy of your farm insurance policy stating that the company provides liability coverage for your animals off of your property. Farm insurance coverage must provide a minimum of a million dollars liability insurance for each of your animals consigned or you must purchase the Standardbred Canada policy.